GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!
To book a trip, please email Ty@FV-Catfish.com or call (423) 307-2983
A $50 Deposit is required to reserve a date. After confirming the date, click the link below to pay deposit with Paypal.
FULL DAY (8+ hours on the water) $300 (1 person)
$400 (2 people)
$500 (3 people)
HALF DAY (4+ hours on the water) $200 (1 person)
$250 (2 people)
$350 (3 people)
Deposits will be refunded if we cancel due to severe weather or other issues on our end. For other cancellations, deposits will be held and your trip re-scheduled on a mutually convenient date. No-shows will not have deposits refunded.
IF YOU DON’T CATCH A CATFISH, THE TRIP IS FREE!(Minus Deposit)
What I Provide:
- All Tackle
What You Provide:
- Appropriate clothing for weather conditions. (We will fish in rain, but not severe wind or storms)
- Fishing License for each person fishing (Click HERE to buy Tennessee Licenses online)
- NON-Resident 3-Day Fishing [least available], (Type 077 = $20.50)
- NON-Resident Jr. Annual Fishing (required ages 13-15, Type 070 = $11)
- TN Resident One-Day (Type 021 = $6.50)
- TN Resident Junior License (required ages 13-15, Type 002 = $10)
- TN Resident Annual (Type 001 = $34)
- TN Annual Senior Citizen (65 & over, Type 164 = $5)
- Other drinks or food
- Cooler with ice if you plan to keep fish (I DO NOT clean fish)
- Note- All fish over 15 lbs will be released to help sustain the trophy fishery
PLACES TO STAY:
Places to stay on the water are very limited. Island Cove Marina has a motel and a few cabins. Blue Water Resort is excellent, but is about 40 or 50 minutes from the areas we routinely fish. We frequently recommend visitors review hotels near the near the Chattanooga Airport and Interstate 75. There is a very wide selection with lots of restaurants nearby and it is within 15 or 20 minutes of most places we fish. You can also CLICK HERE for information on nearby cabins to rent. We highly recommend that you check out “The Mill House Cabin” or “Deerfield Creek Cottage.” You can also review private listings on VRBO.com, but review CLOSELY to insure they are in a reasonable proximity of Chattanooga.